This new modality allows you to configure the cards so that you can use them at your convenience, you can do the following:
Define ATM withdrawal amounts
- Merchants restrictions
- Use the card within a certain period
Below you can find more information:
What does the configuration of the period of use and ATM withdrawal of Clara cards consist of?
- It allows the managers of a team to define the period of use in which the cards of their team can be used. In other words, there is now the possibility of deciding on which days payments can be made with a certain card, as well as blocking weekends and specific dates
- In the same way, managers have the power to define the maximum amount of cash that can be withdrawn at an ATM on each Clara card of their company
How can I modify the configuration of a card?
There are two ways to configure a card:
At the time of creation: When creating a new card, the platform will give you the option to configure the rules of use, its specific activity period or only certain days of the week, as well as the maximum amount that can be withdrawn from an ATM
- With a previously created card:
- Go to the card section
- Select the desired card
- Click on “Actions”
- Click on “Configure card”
- Select the period of use and the limit of cash that can be withdrawn at an ATM
What profiles can modify card settings?
The modification can be made by those profiles with the “owner” role or by managers who have a team in charge.
Can a card be configured not to be able to withdraw any cash from an ATM?
It is correct, if you wish, a card can have a limit of $0.0
Is it possible to modify the configuration of several cards at the same time?
Not at the moment, but we are already working on it, and it will be available very shortly