If your company's legal representative is a foreigner, the required documents for validation are:
- Valid passport.
- Immigrant Migration Document (FM2).
Remember that the necessary documents for the registration process are:
- Valid official identification of the legal representative.
- Proof of official business address.
- Articles of Incorporation of the company.
- Powers of Attorney (if not included in the Articles of Incorporation).
- Three most recent bank statements.
- Company's RFC ([Federal Taxpayer ID]
- Electronic Signature (FIEL) for the signature of Authorization of consultation before Credit Bureau.
- Legal representative's RFC*
*If you don't have this document, please contact our specialists, through our chat or via email at: email@example.com for more information.