What documents do I need if my company's legal representative is a foreigner?


If your company's legal representative is a foreigner, the required documents for validation are:

  • Valid passport.
  • Immigrant Migration Document (FM2).

Remember that the necessary documents for the registration process are:

  • Valid official identification of the legal representative.
  • Proof of official business address.
  • Articles of Incorporation of the company.
  • Powers of Attorney (if not included in the Articles of Incorporation).
  • Three most recent bank statements.
  • Company's RFC ([Federal Taxpayer ID]
  • Electronic Signature (FIEL) for the signature of Authorization of consultation before Credit Bureau.
  • Legal representative's RFC*


*If you don't have this document, please contact our specialists, through our chat or via email at: for more information.


Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.