We share the following information that may be helpful before reporting it:
- Check that it is not a recurring charge for any subscription
- If you have never purchased from the store and the transaction is in "authorized" status. Contact us.
Return of a trade:
- We ask you to check with the business, returns may take up to 15 days to be reflected.
- Check the status of the transactions, if one is pending and the other authorized, it will not be charged
- If both transactions are authorized, contact us.
- If your purchase was rejected but was discounted, check the status of the transaction, if it is pending, it will not be charged until it becomes authorized, this takes up to 8 days. If it is in "authorized" status, contact us
- Remember that the reason for the rejection comes to you by email. We ask you to review it and take action depending on the situation. Remember that your card may also have specific settings, if so, review it with your account Administrator
- Check that you are entering the card information correctly such as: security code, cvv or expiration date
Remember that when you start a process for unrecognized charges, if it is not favorable, you will be charged $500 MXN.
How can you report a transaction?
From your platform
- Enter your Clara platform
- Go to the "Movements" section
- Click on the transaction you want to report
- Select the "see status" option and then click on "report transaction"
- Fill out the information that we will request from you
- Click "send" and that's it.
The review of the application can take up to 5 days and depending on the final ruling, it can take up to 45 days, since it is necessary to make validations together with the business.
You can check the status of the report whenever you need by following the same flow.
🙋️ ¿Necesitas ayuda? Habla con un Especialista